Summer Skip-A-Pay (June or July)
Winter Skip-A-Pay (Nov or Dec)
When you need extra cash in your wallet, it’s only a signature away if you already have a Concho Valley Credit Union loan. It’s comforting to know your Credit Union’s there when you need us most.
QUALIFICATIONS TO EXTEND ONE MONTHLY, TWO BI-WEEKLY, OR TWO SEMI-MONTHLY PAYMENTS INCLUDE:
- All Credit Union services used must be in good standing (loans, savings, checking, MasterCard, etc.)
- Skip-A-Payment application must be received in CVCU’s office at least 10 days before the payment is due.
- You must have had the loan for at least 6 months.
- The bi-weekly or semi-monthly payments must be extended consecutively.
- Member agrees to repay the loan according to the terms and conditions of the Contract and Security Agreement or the Credit Plan Agreement and Advance Request Voucher previously signed. (Important Notice: For any member who purchased GAP on their loan – any payment deferral may reduce the amount of any claim benefit due to you in the event of an unrecovered theft or any total loss on your vehicle.)
- Member could not have deferred the loan payment within the last 6 months. No skip a pays will be granted on loans with maturities over 54 months.
- Skip-A-Payment may NOT be used on MasterCards, mortgage loans, or term notes.